Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 1 my new iPhone.

I'm dictating on my new iPhone 5c and it tempting to see how this works rather than me struggle with the keyboard while I'm on my race. So far it looks like it's going to work out. I listened today to an empty the cast show of a razor by the name of Billy Rice. I learned something very important and that is magnesium and phosphorus deficiencies can set in rather rapidly causing major gastric distress and processing of food. According to Billy Rice who is racing in the Trans Am this year and is a strong competitor in the tour divide race the answer is to drink dark colas periodically because they're loaded with magnesium and phosphorus. I will definitely heed that advice. So today I'm going out for a light probably 20 miles been on my recumbent. Later today I'm working on my packing and seeing how light I can go on the race. From what research I've been able to gather looking at different bike packing set ups I'm convinced there are going to be racers on the road,not counting water and food, that will be running 25 to 30 pounds ready to roll on the road. This concludes my first verbal dictation. I think this is going to work out really well for posting while I am participating in the race however long that will be.

Here's an old picture of me at PIR circa 1998. I am the guy on the far right and having looked at this just now it seems like I'm huge though I wasn't. By the way, the bike I was on was an adjustable seat on-the-fly carbon high racer I built that was as fast as any unfaired bike currently running today with, of course, a select few of high-end bents.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the new iPhone! How are you enjoying it so far? Have you downloaded some of those racing apps and games from iTunes? I think you'll like them. Anyway, I hope you’re not struggling with its keyboard outside the race. Have a nice day!

    Bryan Barnes @ Cell Phone Repair Indianapolis

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, testing out a new phone is really a must, so that the user will immediately know if it is functioning well. And it’s good to know that everything is working perfectly that time. That’s definitely a great start. And I hope it will continue to be that way. I hope you had fun with your new phone back then!

    Clara Brooks @ TelcoWorld

    ReplyDelete