Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 5th...Monday...another low-energy day.

Looking back on yesterday...I'm writing this Tuesday morning...was extremely low on energy. Racing heart-rate still an issue happening quite often. Early afternoon, I walked down the hill in our backyard and headed out to the edge of our garden to take a rest in our garden chairs. Felt so good to recline in the warmth of the sun! After about a 1/2 hour, headed up to the house and up the stairs and was wiped out taking far more effort than I can remember. I found a comfortable place to lie down on the floor in the family room racing heart and all. No ride today. My hope is for a good night sleep and a better day tomorrow. 


Here's a pic of our garden area from last year. It's already looking better this year being the clover we planted has filled in all the brown areas around the raised beds. The Gazebo is off camera to the right.




Here's our "girls" enjoying time out of their coup.

No comments:

Post a Comment