Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 11th...Tuesday...Intervals

I just accidentally deleted today's posting 2 min. ago just prior to saving and publishing so here it is in its simplest form.
Stats:
Calories: 1091
Distance: 24 miles
Time: 1:20:00 including a few minutes off the bike making adjustments, removing the headrest, etc.

Warm-up: 20 min. at 175W average
6X5 min. intervals w/1 min. rest between sets
Wattage varied between 245-290 though managed to keep it somewhat on the lower end. I wanted to save something because I'm planning on actually riding the Carbent OUTSIDE later today! It's suppose to be the warmest day of the year...64F...and I'm pumped about hitting th road for the first time with the CB and the first time for months on any bent:)

Misc. Observations:
After last nights workout I was down to 158. That's about ten pounds since Christmas. Waist is small, upper body smaller...surgery didn't help that, and my legs are larger. All good.
Btw, I don't want to lose anymore weight as #1...I need some fat reserves for the race and #2...I'm already too sensitive to cold. I've always have been cold intolerant.

Another observation:
CB seat has never been comfortable for me because the seat feels too small, the seat curvative doesn't match the one God gave me, and I can never  get comfortable with the headrest.
So during last night's cool down, I took off the headrest and moved the bb in a ways. This pushed me further up in the seat, should give me more power, lightened the bike up with the headrest removal, and made it more comfortable. Win, win, win! Not as aero? Probably. Oh well at this point.

And here's several misc pics...


Is this a freeway or paking lot? You decide ;)


I don't recommend this company for shipping your bike

No comments:

Post a Comment