Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February 12th

Recovery day from getting my butt whipped with yesterday's workout.
Note: My HR monitor w/new a new battery lasted exactly one workout.
Screen was blank this morning w/no hope of resurrecting it. Just as well
as HR belt gives me a rash in no time. It's back to counting pulse in 6 seconds
and adding a zero.

Stats:
30 minutes
309 calories
140-150W avg
100-60 HR in 1min.

NOTE: About an hour prior to my above ride, I somehow managed to pull a lower back muscle or whatever when I took a light load of clothes out of the washer and fed them to the dryer. You know...that "twist w/a pull thing". It hurt but didn't think that much about until I tried to raise myself up and off the bike. Wasn't sure I was going to make it. By early evening the pain had intensified and needed help getting out of my chair, etc. Btw, I've discovered my wife is truly an angel on loan to me from God. What a blessing she is!
Three hydrocoden and two oxycodone later(Carol controls those for me), I'm still reeling from the pain and feel like I'm 90 years old. Just hope it goes away soon on it's own. Thursday night's training might need to be modified or passed altogether. Hope not but will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment