Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 25th...Tuesday...intervals

Monday was a rest day

This workout(Tuesday) was supposed to be a tough workout where I really push myself. For the sake of brevity, I just didn't have it tonight. Not physically, not mentally, to push myself. In fact, I had a hard time convincing myself to ride tonight. Period. If it wasn't for my accountability to my blog, I would've shined it on and skipped it. Needless to say, I rode the complete workout. 6X5min@Threshold with warm-up/cool down but took everything down a notch or two. Rather than ride at or above my max recommend wattage, I rode at the minimum. Like i said...some days I've got it...some days I don't.

20min.@175W average warm up

6X5min. intervals w/1min. rest in between.
Wattage varied from 245-300W but was closer to a 255W average.
During 5th interval I threw in 15secs of 800+W just to keep the blood moving

20 min. @150W average for cool down

Stats:
Calories: 1142
Distance: 27.28 miles
Total time:~ 1:06:00


No comments:

Post a Comment